Eco Tour Fiji
Eco Tour Fiji , Discover the Natural Essence of Fiji
About the Tour
We understand that you would not probably have much time to explore Fiji and its culture. Our Eco Tour is designed to take you to the best natural and cultural locations. This is a full day tour where you experience various natural, traditional and historical sites. You will experience the local people and our local culture in their own setting, away from the trappings of commercialization. Take advantage of our Eco tour package you can give us a call or send your booking request on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pickup time is at 9.00am. Your Tour guide/driver will be arriving 10 minutes prior to departure to the desired location.
Travel Itinerary Details
Mud Baths Fiji
Take a dip in the Sabeto therapeutic Mud Pools & Hot Springs followed by an optional Fijian style Bobo ( Massage) by our local Fijian ladies. ( optional extra charge) Open 7 days
Garden of the Sleeping Giant
Garden of the Sleeping Gaint and discover some of the best orchid collections in Fiji. Spread the large volcanic mountain ranges The garden was established in by the late Raymond Burr. Originally designed to house Burr’s private collection of tropical orchids. The gardens have developed into a popular attraction after years of flourishing. Raymond Burr loved these orchids just as much as he loved Fiji.
The Presidential Village( VesiVesi )
Visit to the Presidential Village of Viseisei. You can do some handicraft shopping and enjoy the kava tasting ceremony. Experience the life in a traditional Fijian village. Viseisei village is located near where first Fijian settled about 3500 years. Not open on a Sunday.
Stopover at Vuda Marina and First Landing resort and discover the history of the first Fijian arrival in 1500 BC.
What Do You Get
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within nadi / Lautoka or coral coast
- Bottled water
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for a minimum 2 person for full day.
- Stop over at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside Nadi / Lautoka / coral Coast area will cost extra
- The package does not include entry fees to tour locations
- The package includes Lunch .