Biausevu Water Fall Tour
About the Tour
The Biausevu Waterfall (also known as Savu Na Mate Laya Falls) is a pretty 20m waterfall on the Coral Coast of southern Viti Levu near the Biausevu village. It slides down in two tiers, launching in a small waterwheel before making its final descent.Given its location and shape, it is considered as one of the most impressive waterfalls in Fiji . We provide full day private guided tour to the Biausevu Waterfall.
Travel Itinerary Details
The Tour gives an insight introduction into the Fijian village Life. You will spent a few hours hiking, swimming and learning skills used by the local people in their everyday life.
Your Tour begins with a kava welcoming ceremony, followed by brief history of the waterfall. You will be given tour of the village. You most welcome to stop over that the village craft centre for a bit of shopping.
You have the option to take a lazy horse ride or take 25 minutes hike through the tropical jungle where you will learn about the flora and many wonders of natural medicine and food found with in the tropical setting. Upon arriving at the waterfall you take a refreshing dip in this beautiful picturesque surrounding .
On your return you can enjoy a quick shopping stopover at Sigatoka town before being taken back to your hotel.The tour package includes a light lunch and refreshments .
What Do You Get
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within nadi / Lautoka or coral coast
- Bottled water
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for a minimum 2 person full day.
- Stop over at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside Nadi / Lautoka / coral Coast area will cost extra
- The package does include entry fees to desired activities and locations
- The package includes Lunch.
OTHER TOUR INCLUDE :
DISCOVER CORAL COAST
FIJI ECO TOUR