Lautoka City Tour
Take Tour Fiji’s Second City. and Discover it's Surrounding.
About the Tour
Half Day “Discover Lautoka City” is a private guided tour of Lautoka City, Fiji’s second city. and it’s surrounding. This tour is ideal for guests who are currently residing in around Lautoka area or on a cruise ship while berthing at Lautoka Wharf. We are flexible and try to arrange the tour to your liking. You will have a number of options to choose for while building your tour with us. However, if it is a Sunday some options may not be available.
Your Tour guide will make prearrangement for your pickup time and options for your tour in advance and will be arriving 10 minutes prior to departure to the desired location.
Travel Itinerary Details
Guided Tour/ window shopping of Lautoka City ( on foot / in the car) – mingle with the locals as their go about their daily life.
Take a tour of Lautoka Market , The largest vegetable and fruit market in the western division.
Lautoka Handicraft Market
Take Tour of Lautoka Handicraft Market for Souvenir Shopping
Visit to the Botanical Gardens in Lautoka City, which has a wide collection of flora a pleasant place to relax, away from the busy city life.
Stopover at Vuda Marina and First Landing resort and discover the history of the first Fijian arrival in 1500 BC.
Visit to the Lautoka Fisheries wharf where you will have chance to see the local fisherman going about their daily work and strike a bargain at the local fisherman’s market.
What Do You Get
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within nadi / Lautoka or coral coast
- Bottled water
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for a minimum 2 persons for half day.
- Stop over at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside Nadi / Lautoka / coral Coast area will cost extra
- The package does not include entry fees to desired activities and locations
- The package includes Lunch stopover.