Coral Coast Tour
About the Tour
The Coral Coast Tour is one of the most sought after tours. Coral Coast has most of the resort located directly on the beachfront including some of the popular international hotel brands like Shangri La, Outrigger Warwick and many more.
The Coral Coast in Fiji begins 15kms south of Nadi Town with beautiful scenery of sugarcane fields, pine forests and amazing views of the South pacific Ocean.
The coastline is a combination of bays, beaches, rocky outcrops and mangrove forests – from these, steep hills rise sharply into the nearby mountain ranges.
Travel Itinerary Details
Sigatoka Sand Dune
First stop is at the Sigatoka Sand dunes. This one of the Fiji’s National Archaeological Heritage site. Where you can trek up the dunes.
Nakabuta Pottery Village
Stopover at Nakabuta Pottery Village where you will have the chance to witness Lapita Pottery making, mingle with the villages and learn about their lifestyle. You can also take part in the village dance and entertainment.
Our Final Stop over is at Sigatoka Town for Lunch and Shopping nad brief tour of the Sigatoka Vegetable and Fruit market before we drop off at your desired location
What Do You Get
- Comfortable, modern, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver /Guide who speaks English
- Pick up and drop off from your desired location within nadi / Lautoka or coral coast
- Bottled water
- 10 minutes arrival prior to departure for tour planning and suggestions.
- Private Tour for a minimum 2 for full day
- Stop over at foreign exchange offices or ATM locations if desired.
- Any travel outside Nadi / Lautoka / coral Coast area will cost extra
- The package does not include entry fees to desired tour locations
OTHER TOURS INCLUDES :
FIJI ECO TOUR